The Shadowspec Unity™ Double Large Umbrella is in a class of its own. It’s crafted to be the perfect shade solution to any outdoor entertainment area. Rather residential or in a commercial setting; The Unity™ umbrella is clearly unique, breathtaking, and simple to use. Do you ever get tired of having to physically work to open your umbrella? You crank, and crank, and crank, just to get the umbrella all the way up? Or you crank it to far open, just for the cable to break? With the Patent-Pending SHADOWLIFT™ & SHADOWGLIDE™ Technology, all of your problems have been solved. Created to open and close in 3 seconds, set up has been simplified. A gas assisted, anti-gravity technology, makes for the easy lift. It’s truly the ultimate Stand Up and Stand Out Umbrella brought to the Evolution of Shade.
(Picture shows Duo)
4 Sizes and 5 Configurations Available.
- 1- Single Frame
- 2- Umbrella Frames
- 2- Canopies
- Rotates 360° (While Ground Mounted)
- Patent-Pending Technology SHADOWLIFT™- An Anti-Gravity, Gas Assisted System for Easy Lift.
- Patent-Pending Technology SHADOWGLIDE™- Created to Open & Close in 3 Seconds.
- Patent-Pending Technology SHADOWLOCK™- For Wind Protection & Integrated Security.
- SHADOWHUB™- Built-in & Smart Phone App Controlled LED Light Technology.
- Mount Up to 4 Canopies at Once
- No Internal Moving Parts, No Crank Handle and No Cables
- Rugged Construction 316-Marine Grade Stainless Steel Spigot
- Premium Grade Aluminum
- Protective Cover Available
- Fully Portable
- Category: Outdoor
- Manufacture: ShadowSpec
- Mold and Mildew Resistant
- UV & Fade Resistant
- All fabrics can be cleaned, washed and are replaceable
- 100% Sunbrella™ Marine solution-dyed fabric
- Weight: 314 g/m2 / 9oz/yd2
- Sun protection
- Unity 8’2”- 9’7”H; Centre Mast to outside of Canopy- 8’8”
- Unity 9’10”- 9’4”H; Centre Mast to outside of Canopy- 9’9”
Frame & Canopy Warranty:
- Shadowspec Warranty (vaneastcomforts.com)
- Shadowspec Umbrella Care & Maintenance (vaneastcomforts.com)
- Shadowspec Fabric Cleaning Instructions (vaneastcomforts.com)
Assembly Required: Yes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you accommodate commercial orders for only certain umbrellas or all of them?
Yes, we certainly do. We can work with you on any of them that you like. We will also send you an invoice listing any discounts that we discuss with you, so that you may see it before you purchase. Please call us directly at 817-944-8035 so that we can find the best deal for you and your business. Also, please be aware of our customer service hours, so that we are available to speak with you. Monday-Friday 8am-6pm CST Saturday- 9am-5pm CST Closed Sunday and some Major Holidays.
Do we have to do anything to the Aluminum Base for weight?
Yes. Under the removable aluminum cover of the base, is 4 empty squares. Each square will hold 3 pavers each. You will need to go to your local home and garden store, such as Lowes or Home Depot, and purchase 12 square pavers. The paver size you will need is 1'3"W x 1'3"L x 1.5"H.
What Size Pavers do I need?
You will need 400mm x 400mm x 40mm pavers which are available from your closest building supply store eg Home Depot / Bunnings.
We recommend 12 pavers are used for the most secure base.
What accessories can I get for my umbrella?
I’m having a pool installed. Would I been giving something that shows the measurements, so that I can give it to the contractor so they can install it for me?
Yes. Inside each box, you will receive the spec sheet installation manual for the product. If you would like it ahead of time, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you a copy of the product spec sheet, as well as a catalog.