Limited lifetime warranty against termites, decay and cracking when used in normal environmental conditions. The screws and bolts are warranted against corrosion due to exposure to normal environmental conditions.
1” Thick Pressure Treated Pine -
Limited lifetime warranty against termites and decay when used in normal nvironmental conditions. Thescrews and bolts are warranted against corrosion posure to normal environmental conditions.
The original consumer is also entitled to receive new wood and polymer parts for damage to rot or terminates within warranty period. The original consumer is entitled to receive new polymer parts for cracking. The original consumer is also entitled to replacement hardware if any screws or bolts experience corrosion under normal environmental conditions within warranty period.
The following details are not covered under the Uwharrie Chair limited warranty.
- Fading, color change, or color match – upon exposure to the sun colors will fade to some degree.
- Assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory.
- Abnormal use of the Furniture.
- Labor, transportation or costs to assemble furniture.
- Color or pattern variance between any replacement part or pieces. (We reserve the right to discontinue a product line or color without notifying the original purchaser. If the original product has been discontinued, we reserve the right to choose replacement materials of equal value and/or quality)
- Damage caused by, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors), or any act of God (such as fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental conditions (such as air pollution, mold, mildew, etc.), staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.), or normal weathering (defined as exposure to sunlight, weather and atmosphere which may cause any colored surface to gradually fade or darken, paint to chip or peel, pine to cracked or warp or accumulate dirt and stains)
Proper maintenance of your product is required to receive the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is voided in the event that there are indications of abuse or neglect to the furniture. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear on the furniture.
To file a claim you will need to provide a copy of your original receipt along with a written explanation of your warranty issues. You will need to provide photos to show the warranty issue. You can submit all of this to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the information has been received and reviewed you will be contacted with a solution.