The Shadowspec Serenity™ Umbrella is innovation come to life. It has evolved into a perfect harmony of a 360° rotatable shade solution to your outdoor entertainment area. Enjoy the heat of the day without the damaging rays. Rather residential or in a commercial setting; The Serenity™ umbrella is clearly unique, breathtaking, and simple to use. Created to open and close in 3 seconds, set up has been simplified. The gas assisted, anti-gravity technology, makes for the easy lift. It’s truly the ultimate Stand Up and Stand Out Umbrella brought to the Evolution of Shade.
Available in a Square or Octagon Canopy.
- 1- Frame
- 1- Umbrella Frame
- Rotates 360° (While Ground Mounted)
- Patent-Pending Technology SHADOWLIFT™- An Anti-Gravity, Gas Assisted System for Easy Lift
- Patent-Pending Technology SHADOWGLIDE™- Created to Open & Close in 3 Seconds.
- Patent-Pending Technology SHADOWLOCK™- For Wind Protection & Integrated Security.
- SHADOWHUB™- Built-in & Smart Phone App Controlled LED Light Technology.
- No Internal Moving Parts, No Crank Handle and No Cables
- Rugged Construction 316-Marine Grade Stainless Steel Spigot
- Premium Grade Aluminum
- Protective Cover Available
- Fully Portable
- Category: Outdoor
- Manufacture: ShadowSpec
- Mold and Mildew Resistant
- UV & Fade Resistant
- All fabrics can be cleaned, washed and are replaceable
- 100% Sunbrella™ Marine solution-dyed fabric
- Weight: 314 g/m2 / 9oz/yd2
- Sun Protection
- Serenity Octagon 11’6”-9’9”H; Centre Spigot to outside edge of Canopy-11’4”
- Serenity Octagon 13’2”- 9’6”H; Centre Spigot to outside edge of Canopy-12’10
Frame & Canopy Warranty:
- Shadowspec Warranty (vaneastcomforts.com)
- Shadowspec Umbrella Care & Maintenance (vaneastcomforts.com)
- Shadowspec Fabric Cleaning Instructions (vaneastcomforts.com)
Assembly Required: Yes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do we have to do anything to the Aluminum Base for weight?
Yes. Under the removable aluminum cover of the base, is 4 empty squares. Each square will hold 3 pavers each. You will need to go to your local home and garden store; such as Lowes or Home Depot, and purchase 12 square pavers. The paver size you will need is 1'3"W x 1'3"L x 1.5"H.
Do I need to get this umbrella professionally installed?
That is a great question. It depends on which base you are wanting to purchase. If you get the Surface Plate or In-Ground Anchor, you can do it yourself at home. However, it may be easier to have it professionally installed, as you would have to buy the concrete and other essentials to install it. The more popular option that most people prefer, would be to purchase both the Free-Standing Base and Wheels, as this will allow you to simply move it anywhere around your residential or commerical area. This will also allow you to get more use of the umbrella. The wheels are able to be locked as well, so that it can stay stationary when not in use.